Welcome to 247fixes PC Help Forum

Welcome to 247fixes PC Help Forum! Like most online communities you must first register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

Please read over Welcome To 247Fixes to learn more about our site.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

How To Delete Yousearch.io From My Chrome?

yousearch.io browser issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nancy Smith

Nancy Smith

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

HI, I am looking for instrcutions to remove Yousearch.io from my Chrome.

Someone can help me get rid of startpageing123.com site link from my Chrome browser? The annoying link always appears in the browser address bar every time I open the browser. I type www.google.com into the address bar to delete it but it comes back again. I don't know whether it is a malware that will damage my PC if I keep it on computer for a long time? I have already tried a manual approach given in this post,

but it just gets back again after every restart. I have also tried some anti-malware programs like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware,TDSSKiller, Adwcleaner,but they failed to remove it too. In spite of this, I still hope I can fix this with an anti-malware programs, thus I don't have to remove it step by step. Any effective programs recommended?

Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 therock247uk

therock247uk

Owner

• Administrator
  • 7,069 posts
Contributor

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:14 PM

Hi please follow this post please: https://www.247fixes...-posting-guide/

#3 amarajames

amarajames

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

This is basically a browser hijacker type of virus and it is very to remove these kinds of browser virus using free malware removal tool.

You can also visit my blog how to remove it? which is basically on how to remove any kinds of malware or virus from computer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users